Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fake Berry

Have I mentioned yet how much I LOVE my new Champion Juicer? It makes juice, nut butters, and ice cream! Truly a Champion in my kitchen... I'm a huge Pinkberry fan but it's packed with sugar and who-knows-what? Plus it costs over $5 for a cup of frozen yogurt. So I took matters into my own hands and created a easy and similar alternative to Pinkberry with my trusty juicer.
FAKE BERRY RECIPE

Ingredients:
Plain Yogurt
Sugar

Directions:
1. Mix plain yogurt with sugar and freeze overnight.
2. Cut frozen yogurt into strips and feed the juicer.
3. Top with fruits and eat!It's so easy and healthy! This second batch I added strawberries with the yogurt before I popped them into the freezer. It turned out sweet and pink!

3 comments:

Vicarious Foodie said...

I'm jealous of your juicer! Wish I had one. This looks delicious. Strawberries and bananas are a great combination.

StickyGooeyCreamyChewy said...

Hey, that's a pretty nifty juicer! I've never seen one of those before. I make frozen yogurt a lot in my ice cream maker. I love it!

funwithyourfood said...

I have never had pinkberry (gasp!! I know they're everywhere here in LA and OC) but this looks so good you're going to force me to go out and try it lol

Teddy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin