Thursday, April 3, 2008

Farmer's Market in My Hood?

I'm SO excited. Finally, finally, finally they have a Farmer's market close by! In fact, its right down the street at The Village of Orange (Can't call it the Orange Mall anymore). Okay, so it can't compare in size to any other Farmer's market I've ever been to 'cause its only one isle of vendors but hey! Its better than nothing!

Nothing I love more than fresh produce, ripe and in its season. Not only do they have produce, but also vendors with nuts, honey, fresh salsas, hummus, and fresh cut flowers!
You can count on finding me here every week from now on!

Farmer's Market Info:
Certified Farmers' Market
Every Thursday, 9am-1pm

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a wonderful wife. Cooking pound cake with the rice cooker, shopping at the farmers market... where's your hand made apron and the baby? :) Soon, huh?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin