Thursday, April 10, 2008

Homemade Peanut Butter

One more week and it's my birthday! As a early birthday gift to myself I bought a Champion Juicer! Ohh~ Ahh~... I know, how boring right? I never thought that I would ever WANT or long for household and kitchen appliances. I guess that means I'm getting old.
But you don't understand! This juicer is so rad! I even made peanut butter with it. I shelled hundreds of peanuts with my mom till our hands started to hurt and threw them into the juicer. And Voila! Homemade Peanut butter!!!
Today, I whipped up a peanut butter & honey cake topped with whole walnuts. Mmmm... fresh, fragrant, peanut butter.

4 comments:

Kevin said...

Making your own peanut butter sounds like fun. That peanut butter honey cake looks really good!

VeggieGirl said...

Juicers are great kitchen tools to have - how fun that you even made fresh peanut butter in it!! yum!! and that cake looks spectacular :0)

RecipeGirl said...

This looks terrific... I've never thought to make my own before!

Cookie baker Lynn said...

Making your own peanut butter sounds awesome! I'll be fresh is just delicious.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin