Thursday, May 1, 2008

I ♥ Mrs.O

Mrs. O knows how much I LOVE her muffins, cakes, brownies, and anything else she bakes. Her baked goodies are kind to my waistline as she always uses the best ingredients because she is the ultimate health food guru. She miraculously makes healthy food taste amazingly good. I ♥ Mrs. O because every now and then I get yummy baked donations from her... and it makes my day. How did she know I was craving carrot cake?! Today I got a delivery of healthy carrot cake topped with walnuts (hold the frosting). I seriously need to find out the recipe for this! If and when I do, you know I'll be posting that recipe here. Word.

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and helping me to discover yours!

Zen Chef said...

Damn i love Mrs O too!
Send her my love.. hopefully she'll send me some carrot cake in exchange! :-)

lovecokate said...

who is ms O?

fumipuriri said...

i love mrs.o's cooking too ;)
haha

milkrobot said...

I heartily agree with you. Mrs. O is the bomb.

Coffee & Vanilla said...

Yummy, carrot cake and walnuts... such a good idea!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin