Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thanks Foodbuzz!

I've been a foodbuzz member and featured publisher for a few months now. It's a really neat website that's kind of like a myspace for food lovers like myself. If you haven't yet, you should go check it out!The other day I opened my mailbox to find some neat surprises from foodbuzz. I got a eco friendly tote with a badge that sports my blog name on it!
I also got these reaaaly cute mini business cards that have my blog on them! Each one has a unique photo on the back side of the card. I got a couple hundred of these cards and I'm not quite sure who I would pass them out to, but I love them!
I feel like an important foodie blogger now. haha.

7 comments:

fumipuriri said...

those cards are so cute!!

Sheena said...

Wow, you're a famous netizen now. I can tell everybody that my sister is mylifeisyummy!

Mochachocolata Rita said...

hehehe yay! i got them too! let's all wear it together

VeggieGirl said...

I too love FoodBuzz - how lovely that they sent you such great stuff!!

nita said...

yay congrats!!!!!!!!!!

That Girl said...

I was wondering who you were going to hand those cards out to also!

maybelles parents said...

i just got mine too. fun, eh?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin