Monday, August 11, 2008

Cheesecake Doubletake

The cheesecake I made for hubby's birthday was such a hit that it disappeared within a day. Poor hubby didn't get as many slices as he would have wanted so I decided to bake him another one. This time I decided to add some white chocolate to the cream cheese batter to mix things up a bit. I kept the recipe exactly the same as the one I used below except I just mixed in 8oz. of melted white chocolate chunks.
The outcome: a cheesecake just as yummy as the first one I made... except I really couldn't taste the white chocolate. But it was really good, all the same.

7 comments:

That Girl said...

I did a doubletake with this post because I thought "Didn't Lina just make a cheesecake? Maybe that was someone else. How weird that everyone is making cheesecakes this week!"

VeggieGirl said...

Oh my, that cheesecake looks just as good as the one you just made! Yum! Too bad that the white-chocolate flavor didn't stand out though - ah well :0)

Clumbsy Cookie said...

You're becoming the cheesecake master!

nita said...

omg. that looks like a GERMAN Cheesecake! Im giong to try to make it now too!

Kevin said...

That cheesecake looks great!

::Christine:: said...

YUMMY!!!!!!!!! AHH!!!!

daphne said...

that looks perfect! No cracks on the cake and the inside looks really smooth! I hv to take cheesecake tips frm u!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin