Monday, October 6, 2008

Bye Bye Summer~

These are the last of the summer roses in our garden. The weather has been odd in SoCal... it was a VERY hot weekend and we had a pretty warm day today as well. I'm sick of the hot weather and I want it to feel like autumn already!The bad thing about SoCal is that we don't really have seasons... but it's also the good thing about SoCal. Anyways, I've been totally slacking on the food blogging lately. Hopefully the autumn season will get me motivated to cook some warm hearty food (& blog about it!).

12 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Ahhh, the beauties of summer have passed; but hooray for autumn!! :0)

Adam said...

Guys can appreciate roses, right? Well, those are nice, in a very manly way :)

Leslie said...

seems like everyone is having the food slumps..including myself!

That Girl said...

Ugggh - the news reported another heat wave coming in this week. SO annoyed.

::Christine:: said...

Aw those are beautiful.....=)

Mochachocolata Rita said...

i love autumns! i love boots, jackets, hot cakes and stews! ^_^

boy those roses are gorrrrgeous!

Sophie said...

In my humble opinion, SoCal weather is the best :). So far I've lived in CA, TX, and now Boston...it's only Fall here in Boston and I already have to turn two heaters on in order to stay warm :P.

Shreya said...

lovely roses and pics!:-)

Clumbsy Cookie said...

Gorgeous roses Lina! We're having nice hot days still here, but it rained a bit on tuesday. It's still lovely though...

ila said...

we DO have seasons... the dry season and the wet season, of course :)

Dawn said...

I've been slagging too. So you're not alone. Gorgeous photos though.

Rhyleysgranny said...

I wish you'd send some sun here. LOL It's rained all summer. Lovely pics. Such a delicate coloured rose.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin