Friday, May 15, 2009

Sprinkles Passover Cupcakes

It's a little late to be blogging about my birthday which was in April, but I'm going to do it anyways. I decided that I wanted cupcake instead of cake for my birthday so hubby and I went over to Sprinkles. My birthday just so happened to fall on the week of Passover, so Sprinkles had a Passover edition flourless cupcake for sale. This cupcake was sooooooooo yummy! I literally swallowed it whole. It was a flourless Belgian dark chocolate cupcake topped with a Madagascar Bourbon vanilla bean glaze. The cupcake was so rich and moist! It's a pity that it's only available during passover. I know what I want for my next birthday...

SPRINKLES
9635 S Santa Monica Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
(310) 274-8765

3 comments:

Rhyleysgranny said...

Happy belated birthday. That looks like a treat worth waiting for. My mouth is watering so.

Leslie said...

Happy Happy Happy belated birthday!

My Taste Heaven said...

Ha, this birthday cake is so cute! I used to celebrate my daughter's birthday with a pizza from pizza hut :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin