Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bobby Q

All that long driving made us hungry! During our stay in Phoenix we "Yelped" restaurants and found Bobby Q. BBQ has been my thing lately. I've been craving saucy ribs and eating them whenever I get a chance so I was excited to try this place out.

The restaurant itself was very cute and the service was great. We even got a 10% discount off of our bill when we mentioned Yelp.

The meal started off with cornbread and it was soooo yummy, fluffy, and warm! We ate it all up!
We got the two rib combo with baby back ribs and St. Louis style ribs. It was so finger lickin' good we scarfed it all up. The meat just melted in your mouth and fell off the bones. I love me some good BBQ.
At the end of the meal, the waitress even brought over a bag of "Thank Q's" so cute! It was a little paper bag filled with mini Q shaped donuts. I wish we had a BBQ place like this in LA~.
Bobby Q
8501 N 27th Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85051
Tel: (602) 995-5982

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin