Monday, September 7, 2009

I Did It!

I ran my very first (1/2) marathon yesterday! I ran the "Happiest Race on Earth!"
I didn't train for it as much as I hoped to, but at least I made it to the finish line! My time for 13.1 miles was 3hours and 15 minutes. I wasn't the fastest runner but at least I got the blinging medal for completing the race! I am so proud of myself.The marathon was so much fun. We ran through Disneyland, California Adventureland, and even inside the Anaheim stadium. I'm so sore, I can barely walk right now... but I can't wait till next year's marathon. My goal is to be under 3 hours next time.

4 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

appropriated.muffin said...

that's so awesome!! good job! sounds like something I might want to do sometime too!

tomomi said...

congratulation Lina!you and your hubby run together? ahahahaha so you!cute!

Nita Adriany said...

i just blogged and used the same header! im sooo proud of us!! yay we have to do it again next year!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin