Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Chicago Dog

We were set on having some Chicago style hot dogs while we were in town, so our friend took us to a local hot spot called The Wiener's Circle.
The place was pretty disgusting, small, and dirty. The people working there gave us nasty looks and were completely rude to us, hubby didn't even get what he ordered... but that's what makes this place so fun!
Even the tip jar is rude... Notice the bottom of the jar that says "Shakes $20"?
See that big, mean looking lady behind the cash register?
Well, if you put $20 in the tip jar, you will get a chocolate milk shake... meaning that the lady will lift her shirt and shake her ginormous boobies at you. I wasn't in the mood for a milkshake so I skipped on that one. Maybe another time...
Everything was deliciously greasy. And I'm not being sarcastic, I loved the dog.
Ohhh, look at all that oozing cheese and oil. yum! I will be back for the food, and the service! :)On our way back to LA, at O'Hare airport we decided to have one last hot dog at the Jodi Maroni's stand. Chicago dogs are so awesome, having those veggies in my hot dog makes me feel a little less guilty about eating a super processed and fatty snack.

WIENER'S CIRCLE
2622 N Clark St
Chicago, IL 60614-1523
(773) 477-7444

4 comments:

Leslie said...

WOW..what an interesting place!!!
Love the "milkshake"!!! too funny

Dawn said...

I don't know how to comment. LOL I mean how rude is that jar. Hmmmm. I think I want to say 'please be safe in chicago' LOL

weisresidential said...

Her milk shake brings all the boys to the yard...and they're like...It's better than yours...She can teach you...but she has to charge...How many milkshakes did you buy L?

DD

SinoSoul said...

as an ex-Chicagoan.. I have to say I miss the chocolate milkshake. Wienercircle, over Gene & Judes, remains the Chicago Dog dear to my heart.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin