Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Taste of Chicago

We visited Chicago for the first time this year. I immediately fell in love with the city.
We did all of the touristy things that people do in Chicago. We went to a Cubs game at the famous Wrigley Field and watched the Cubs win.
And of course we had Chicago style stuffed pizza!
We went to Bacino's Pizza in Lincoln Park. Basically, it's pizza with a thick heavy crust with TONS of cheese stuffed inside.
Every slice literally had one brick of melted mozzarella cheese inside... I'm sure of it!
Aside from the fact that you feel sick and bloated after eating just once slice... it's pretty decent. I still prefer the traditional pizza. But when in Rome... right?
BACINO'S PIZZA

2204 N Lincoln Avenue
Chicago, IL 60614
Tel: (773) 472-7400

4 comments:

::Christine:: said...

My mouth is watering looking at these pics!! YUMMY!!!! I will update my blog for you. LOL. =)

VeggieGirl said...

LOVE Chicago!

tomomi said...

Wow cho dekai! one piece is enough dane-!

Leslie said...

Chicago is my FAVORITE city of all times!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin