Monday, February 22, 2010

Been Busy Baking...

Sorry I've been missing from the food blogging world for the past few months!!! I've been busy baking... a baby in my oven! This is our first child and we are beyond the moon excited. Right now I am about 4 and a half months pregnant and our baby girl is due in July.
I would have been food blogging... but morning sickness has been hell. I've had so many food aversions and had no interest in looking at food, eating food, or smelling food during my first trimester. I was so sick and nauseous all day that I ended up losing a total of 7 pounds. Now that I'm halfway through my pregnancy, morning sickness has finally let up and I'm interested in eating again! I even gained back the weight I lost. I've been avoiding cooking but I feel like I'm ready to get back into the kitchen again. I feel like I need to practice my cooking skills more than ever, now that I'm going to be a Mama! <3

8 comments:

appropriated.muffin said...

congrats on being a mommy! I've been missing your posts...

Mary said...

congrats on your baby
:))))))
we're awaiting your posts whenever your ready to post

Bridgett said...

A big congratulations on the baby. I am glad to hear you are feeling a little better as it is horrible to have bad morning sickness. I look forward to hearing more about baby and whatever you decide to cook up. Take care.

Leslie said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!!!!

SinoSoul said...

oo.. congrats...

ila said...

omg!!! omedetooooO!!!!

gaga said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Mochachocolata Rita said...

OMG! same case as me! i'm at my 14th week and still hv not much interest in food, cooking, eating...havent been blogging for over 2 mths ;)
nausea has gotten better but not yet fully gone. i am looking forward to enjoying eating & cooking again :)

ps. of cos CONGRATSSSSSS~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin