Monday, June 21, 2010

Baby Shower Food!

My family threw me the most wonderful baby shower last weekend! It was a big shower with about 65 people. I had so much fun!!! I just wanted to share with you the wonderful food we had at our shower!My sister and I made our own "Edible Bouquets" in little plant pots. They turned out really cute and were a big hit. These are fun and easy to make and are great for parties and showers.The cupcakes were catered by a pastry chef and were cookies n' cream cupcakes. S0oo cute and sooo yummy!

We also had a gourmet taco truck catering company at the party. OMG. The tacos were so good. I highly recommend SOHO taco catering if you live in SoCal.
Not just the food, but the company, decorations, and games were all so perfect! Our baby shower was spectacular and is something I will never forget.

2 comments:

Bridgett said...

Baby showers are a wonderful thing and it looks as if you had a delicious one as well. Thanks for sharing your special day.

Davy SW said...

the food was delicious!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin